The Preschool/School Age online Parenting Program is offered remotely through zoom to accomodate busy family schedules, and to allow families to join from anywhere in the world. It is an 18 week series for parents with children ages three years up to 9 years old. We meet weekly for 60 minutes, each time covering a different topic. If you are unable to attend a session that is fine, you will be sent a recording of it to view at your convenience.
We will cover material through group discussion, brainstorms, and video examples of topics we are covering, as well as individual reading and worksheets. Each parent who enrolls in the program will receive an interactive workbook that follows the weekly topics we are addressing as well as interactive worksheets to help you further understand the material. I incorporate all of these things to meet each learning style; visual, audio and written. You will also have access to me via phone, text and email while we are working together.
Some of the topics that are covered are:
- How to teach children through play and every day life experiences
- Getting children to follow direction using clear, concise and polite commands
- Teaching children social skills using social coaching
- Learn how to address common challenging behaviors such as yelling and screaming, whining, tantrums, not sharing, not following directions and hitting.
- Teaching children emotional regulation and how to better understand their emotions
- Establishing household rules and routines to get children to follow directions better
- Using praise and rewards to decrease negative behaviors
- Positive discipline techniques such as redirection, distraction
- Using ignoring to get children to stop behaviors you don't want them to do
- Using natural and logical consequences effectively
- How to use Time Out effectively
- Increasing problem solving skills for your child
- Increase bond and attachment
- AND MORE!!!
The cost for the Remote Preschool/School Age Parenting Program is $1800. To hold you spot in class you must pay a $350 deposit. This will go entirely towards the total cost. You have the option to pay the remainder of the balance of $1450 before class begins, or in four separate installments of $362.50. This program is covered by most insurance companies. Please request information for what you would need to submit to insurance for reimbursement.
I'm looking forward to working with your family!!
Preschool/School Age Online Parenting Program
Because a spot can not be replaced once classes have begun, there are no refunds and you are obligated to complete your payment plan. Insurance reimbursement is applied on the days that you attend sessions live online.